Where can I buy a replacement cable for my printer?

The cables used to charge our Hardware (V1 and V2) are simply USB-C cables and aren’t exclusive to OU devices. You can buy these cables at technology stores such as JB-HI-FI or Officeworks or buy them online on eBay. In order to be able charge, the printer via a power brick, we recommend buying a USB-C to USB-A connector cable, USB-C to USB-C also works but has more limited options in terms of where you can charge the device (Power sources typically feature USB-A connectors more often than USB-A).


See image below: