In order to keep you online and never missing orders, Order Up has create a new feature which allows you to be notified immediately if there is an issue.
This feature will help you better manage your integration and notify you of any potential issues that need urgent addressing. The notifications feature will especially be helpful in case you are having submission issues with your integrations (menu sync, hardware issues etc.)
1. In Location Settings >> Location Setup there is a new option Allow to Submit Order if third party integration (POS, driver tracking) fail after payment. (This feature can be found on the bottom of the Location Setup page).
2. From here, after you turn the switch to YES, you are able to set the emails and/or mobile numbers you would like to send the notifications to.
3. Below is a sample of the email that will send to the nominated email address(s):
4. Below is a sample of the SMS that will send to the nominated mobile number(s):
5. In the Orders section you will see a new block at the top indicating that it failed, and what services. In this case the order has been completed and an email and/or SMS was sent:
6. The digital Order Processor also has been updated to reflect the changes, the order that failed third party services will come in as a red bar, it will also make a different noise to the standard orders. Selecting the order will indicate the failed services and why. In this case the order has been completed and an email and/or SMS was sent.