In order to feature elements such as toppings or any sizing’s to your menu items, follow this guide so that you can create and edit these attributes and incorporate them into the customisation process of your products for sale.
1. From the left column within the OU Dashboard for the console, go to Menu tab and then select Menu Attributes under it.
2. Next press on the New Attribute button on the top right corner.
2. Now you will be presented with the page in which you will adjust the preferences for the nature of this new attribute. These preferences include:
- What’s it name?*
- What’s the attribute type?* (Size/Topping/Condiment/Other)
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.
Will determine whether the Product/s it is applicable to be ordered in different variations of: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 500ml, 1kg, Bottle, Can etc.
Will be mostly used as additions to put on top of food such as pizzas or burgers (e.g. Pepperoni, Cheese) either as extras or ingredients not previously in the product
Will be used to give the customer options of sauces (e.g. Add Tomato Sauce to Chips)
An attribute type that allows you to customise what you would like to give options to customise your menu items to customers (e.g. Drink)
- What method/s would you like it applicable for?*
- When it’s added to a product in a customer’s cart do you want it to display “EXTRA”? (e.g. EXTRA TOMATO SAUCE)
(All fields with an Asterix next to their name are required)
3. Make sure to make this attribute Active by switching Active Attribute to YES.
(Pick which methods you would like the attribute be applicable for)
4. Remember to save your changes once you are done creating this attribute by scrolling to the bottom and pressing on either Save & Exit or Save & Continue.
1. From the left column within the OU Dashboard for the console, go to Menu tab and then select Menu Attributes under it. Then press on the Edit symbol in line with the attribute you would like to change.
2. Now you can make whatever changes you would like to the attribute.
Remember to save your changes once you are done editing this attribute by scrolling to the bottom and pressing on either Save & Exit or Save & Continue.